3 out of 4!

 


    Another quarter has come to a close. Let us start a new chapter in which we can learn a variety of things. Learning new things was challenging, but there's no denying that we had a good time trying new things.

     This quarter, I learned about the components and process of conducting Community-Based Research. As a result, I learned a lot more about my community's heritage, and was able to appreciate the beauty of where I live and how lively the people are.

     Moving forward, I will try harder until I complete this academic school year; I am almost finished with this semester and will begin a new chapter in my life. Let's hope that next school year will be better and that we can resume our normal school routine.




Image retrieved at:

https://tiptopbrain.com/blog/the-pros-cons-of-different-virtual-learning-environments/ 

Comments

Popular Posts