2 OUT OF 4!

 

    The second grading period is coming to an end once more. This quarter has been a fantastic learning opportunity. So far, I've gained a lot of knowledge and skills that I never imagined I might possess. To be honest, I had a great time learning during this time, particularly with ICT. The topic for this quarter was new to me at first. Fortunately, I was able to comprehend the lesson and become acquainted with the tags and elements used in HTML file development. And, to be frank, creating web pages with HTML tags and coding was a lot of fun. Again, this quarter's topic was a lot of fun, but it was also a lot of work, particularly with all the rules and tags to remember. In addition, we continued to publish blogs throughout the quarter. 

     I seem to have encountered quite a few difficulties along the way. The first concern was not typing the correct tags in the HTML files, which resulted in the output not being what it was intended to be. Also, it was difficult for me to come up with names or titles for my blog posts. And, I'm still procrastinating despite the fact that we are halfway through the school year. 

     Moving forward to the next quarter, I hope to see myself improving and performing better than the previous two. I will do everything in my power to withstand, overcome all obstacles, and complete all of the tasks that have been assigned to me. I won't force myself past my limits, but I must find a way to keep going until I reach my objective. I can only say one thing at this point: I am prepared. I had the courage now to face whatever challenges I might face in the third quarter .



Image(s) Retrieved at:

https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/best-html-html5-tutorial/

Comments

Popular Posts