New Year, Better Me



    Last year was a challenging and tough year, we faced so many challenges and problems that we didn't expect to happen which make year 2020 the worst year. This year why don't we give it another chance and hope that 2021 will be a far better year than the previous one. 

    It always seemed to me that a New Year was a beginning of a new era, or a new direction of self-development. Since New Year is generally believed to be an opportunity for us to get rid of some old habits and bring in some meaningful and fruitful changes in our everyday lives.

     I would like to become more assertive this year and have more faith in myself, to understand my mistakes and shortcomings and place them on the road of change. I need some more confidence in my everyday life which allows me to experience freedom from self-doubt and negative thoughts about myself. I intend to be more organized and coordinated as well, so that I can finish my work on time and not keep the work assigned to me pending and also to use my time wisely. I also want to avoid procrastination and be more productive. Because being productive is the key to a happy, healthy and successful life. 

     Every new year I make resolutions, but I forget them sometimes. But this time, I am determined to stick to my resolutions and have myself corrected to be a better individual.



Image/s:

https://pin.it/4Ukh43Z 



Comments

  1. Hi Dhencel! It's nice that you're determined to stick to your resolutions this year. I wish you all the best. Continue improving yourself. Have a nice day and a great year, Dhencel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2020 definitely was exhausting for all of us due to the challenges we have encountered, but I hope you have learned something that will make you a better person this 2021. May you achieve the goals you have for yourself. Have a blissful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dhencel! I like how positive you are based on your article. It's nice to know that this year, you want yourself to be better individual. Always trust the process in improving yourself. Have a better year ahead! God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts