1 out of 4


     Three months of undeniably puzzling modular learning have taken place. Truthfully, right before it started, I underestimated the complexity of the new method of learning. I figured it would be much simpler because in the learning process, I will have easy access to some required resources that I could use, such as the internet. But the opposite of what I thought was the direct opposite.


     In the past few weeks, I have learned a lot about the internet, its history, the network, and how it really functions in referring to the ICT modules, showing us what internet access is and the date rate units. I enjoy making blogs because I can express my feelings and opinions about the topics, because it addresses some of the problems that are happening right now here in the Philippines. 


     Since I was new to this kind of education, it was difficult for me to adapt and adjust to it, because no one would instruct me and make me understand the lessons unlike before. And in one week the amount of tasks that are given to us is too many to answer. But by taking some time to get used to my concerns, I tackled these problems. In this stressful situation, I still remind myself to be calm. I also prepare my approach on how to manage things associated with school and home. And I do give myself a break every once in a while. Now that the first quarter is over, I'm already expecting the next quarter to be something even more challenging than the first. 

Comments

Popular Posts