THINGS I’D LIKE TO SAY TO THE PRESIDENT

 28th of October 2020 



President Rodrigo Roa Duterte       

Republic of the Philippines    

Malacañan Palace, Manila                           


Dear President Duterte,  

          First of all I'd like to thank you as there have been many changes and progress during your administration. When our country are no longer valued, thank you for taking steps to protect and preserve the beauty of it.

         However, amidst this pandemic the government including you could have allotted the funds for the white beach in Manila Bay for more important projects or to help the people in need. It seems very insensitive to do that at the height of the pandemic, when many people are getting hungry. You even order to kill anyone who creates trouble out of this during the lockdown. The way you said that was like it's easy for you to take a person's life. That was very intriguing and many people is madden about that to the point that they want to oust you as a president. You have been a great influence to everyone since you became our president but many people doesn't agree with your actions as well as how you handle things in every situation. Also, I hope you are aware of how you should tame your mouth during your speeches and interviews. There are children who are watching and hearing you say those foul words of yours.

       Lastly, I know that you're doing your best in order to make us safe but could you prioritize us more. People are only expecting the government to help them because of this pandemic that took a lot of changes in life and many lost theirs lives. That's all I wanted to say, have a great day sir! Stay safe.

Yours truly, 

Dhencel Anne Bravo




References:

https://www.onenews.ph/wrong-priorities-denr-under-fire-white-beach-in-manila-bay-could-be-harmful-unnecessary-amid-the-pandemic 

https://pin.it/7ysVolg

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2020/04/philippines-president-duterte-shoot-to-kill-order-pandemic/



Comments

  1. In your content, I liked how you expressed your concern to your fellow Filipinos. Also, I'd want you to know that I highly respect your opinions, it is a simple letter yet meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you respect and appreciate the president. Even though sometimes you dont agree with him. I like the way you show your gratitude to our president and I like also how you share your thoughts towards him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog! I can feel you made this with all your heart. We still hope for Duterte's improvement this pandemic and I am glad that you are a concern citizen stating the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really great that you're concerned to other Filipinos and that you still respect our president despite his bad ways of doing things. I liked your message so much coz it's worth reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good content, I like how you show your concern to your fellow Filipinos. It's nice of you for expressing your sincere gratitude to the president despite his negative ways. Keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dhencel! I like how your composition also concerns the President’s mouth and I would like to commend you for stating the insensitivity of the Manila Bay fund at the height of the pandemic. Continue to influence others!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Dhencel! I like how your composition also concerns the President’s mouth and I would like to commend you for stating the insensitivity of the Manila Bay fund at the height of the pandemic. Continue to influence others!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Dhencel! I like how your composition also concerns the President’s mouth and I would like to commend you for stating the insensitivity of the Manila Bay fund at the height of the pandemic. Continue to influence others!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that you are aware of the good and bad habits and choices of our president. I agree that he must know his priorities this time of pandemic and be able to hear us. Let us hope that he can listen to our voices, can make wise decisions, and change his bad attributes. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts