GET TO KNOW THE EARTHBORN

 GET TO KNOW THE EARTHBORN





     I am just another human being. A homo sapiens. A person that exist in this beautiful world that God created.

     I would describe myself as a very bright, simple with dream, full of life and ready to make anyone smile. I may not be the most capable or smart person but I make up to it with perseverance. I have a good sense of humour. I never hold grudges to anyone and find it difficult to hate people. I don't like to have any negative feelings in my mind about anyone. I am very sensitive and emotional earthborn who likes to hide their feelings because of social convention and social expectation. I am an ambivert because as much as I love hanging out with my friends every once in a while I just needed to recharge and enjoy some solitude. I love reading, watching movies, animes and dramas and I also love listening to music. I want to travel to new places to see their beautiful structure and feel their different cultures.

     I have big goals for my life and I'm trying very hard to achieve them. Some says it's good to dream big, but what really matters is the effort you put in to it.


Comments

  1. Hello! I liked how you describe yourself in your content. Always remember that you will achieve all your dreams in life in God's perfect time. Just dream big, never lose hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue studying hard and fight for your dreams. I appreciate you a lot. Youre wonderful and I learn so much from you. You're always learning new things and trying to be the better version of yourself so continue it. I know you can do it, I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continue studying hard and fight for your dreams. I appreciate you a lot. Youre wonderful and I learn so much from you. You're always learning new things and trying to be the better version of yourself so continue it. I know you can do it, I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I read your blog, I can see that your a good person. Try harder and do your best, you'll achieve your dream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts